Weather Related AnnouncementsNo announcement available or all announcement expired.
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
5:30 - 6:15am: Spin Bikes
Mon/Wed 6:00 - 6:45am: Strong by Zumba
9:45 - 10:30am: Yoga
Mon 9:45 - 10:30 am: Tai Chi
Mon/Wed 6:00 - 6:45pm: Cardio Circuit
7:00 - 8:00pm: Yoga
Tuesday and Thursday
5:30 - 6:15am: Yoga
Thur 9:45 - 10:30 am: Tai Chi
Thur 10:30-11:15 Tai Chi Intermediate
Tues 5:45-6:30pm: Spin Bikes
Thur 5:30-6:15: Tai Chi
6:00 - 7:00pm: Zumba
Daily Aquatics Schedule
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Day Water Classes
9:00 - 9:45 am: Shallow Water Aerobics
Mon/Wed 2:00 - 3:00 pm: Deep Water Aerobics (Fri 12:30-1:30 pm)
Evening Water Classes
Wed 7:00 - 8:00pm: Intro to Paddleboarding
Wed 8:00 - 9:00pm: Yoga Paddleboarding
Tuesday and Thursday
Evening Water Classes
6:00 - 7:00pm: Deep Water Aerobics
- Please enter and exit all YMCA buildings through the front door only. All other doors should remain closed, used only in the event of an emergency.
- Members must always stop at the front desk to present their membership card to gain access to YMCA buildings. This includes each family member. Membership cards cannot be shared.
- It is recommended that personal belongings be locked in your car or in one of the lockers provided. Personal items may not be kept for members at the Front Desk. The YMCA will have a Lost and Found, but is not responsible for any lost or stolen property. Inquire at the Front Desk for any lost belongings.
- Parents are responsible for the behavior of their children and must comply with published Youth, Youth Center, and Nursery policies.
- Appropriate behavior is always expected – No obscene, abusive, disruptive language or fighting is allowed anywhere in the YMCA or its programs.
- The YMCA is unable to receive phone calls for members or participants except in the case of an emergency. A courtesy phone will be available in at the front desk for emergency needs.
- No glass bottles or containers are allowed in the YMCA building. Vending machines for beverages and snacks are available.
- All YMCA property and equipment should remain in the proper program area unless its removal is approved by YMCA Staff.
- Any abuse or intentional destruction of YMCA property or equipment must be repaid by the abuser and can result in dismissal from the YMCA and forfeiture of all member fees paid. Accidental damage must be repaid or replaced.
- Use of tobacco products, alcohol, illegal drugs and gambling is prohibited in the YMCA building, parking lot, surrounding property and during YMCA programs at off site locations.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed access to the building or allowed to participate in YMCA sponsored programs or events.
- It is expected that participants will exhibit sportsmanship and good character at all times.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Foul or abusive language and/or behavior is not allowed.
In the Locker Rooms
- Children under the age of 8 must be supervised at all times while in the locker room.
- The saunas are for members and participants ages 18 and older. Please follow the posted safety guidelines.
- Children should use their same gender locker rooms.
- Daily lockers must be vacated at the close of each day. The Front Desk has information about long term locker rentals.
- Appropriate attire is expected in the common areas.
- Shirts which cover the midriff and appropriate athletic shoes are required in the gym, classrooms, fitness area, and track.
- Hard soled, non-athletic, or black marking shoes are not allowed in the gym.
- In the pool, swimsuits are required. No halters, string bikinis, cut-offs, or thongs allowed.
- Clothing with obscene language or images is not permitted in any area.
- All participants must sign in at the front desk before beginning class.
- All non-member participants must present their guest card at the Front Desk.
- Children ages 10-12 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- No children younger than 10 years old are allowed in adult aerobic classes.
Cardiovascular, Circuit, and Free Weight Areas
- Children under 12 are not allowed in the Fitness Area.
- Children ages 12-17 must schedule an appointment in advance at the Front Desk with a Fitness Advisor for orientation prior to working out in the Fitness Area.
- Children ages 12, who have completed their orientation with a Fitness Advisor, may work out on equipment as approved by the Fitness Advisor only when they are directly supervised by parents or guardians who are not engaged in any other activity.
- Children ages 14-17, who have completed their orientation with a Fitness Advisor, may work out on equipment unsupervised as approved by the Fitness Advisor.
- When people are waiting for cardiovascular machines, please limit workout time to 30 minutes.
- While people are waiting for the circuit equipment or free weights, please be courteous and allow other members to “work in”. Participants doing a circuit program on the machines have priority over individuals using selected pieces of equipment.
- Appropriate dress is required:
- T-shirts or tank tops which cover the midriff must be worn in the upstairs fitness areas
- Sports bras should be covered by a T-shirt or tank top while in the fitness area
- Appropriate shoes must be worn at all times, sandals or open-toe shoes not allowed
- It is strongly recommended to have a spotter in the free weight area.
- Do not drop weights.
- Please rack weight plates when you are done.
- Return all dumbbells, bars, and benches to their proper place when finished.
- If you use chalk, please keep area clean.
- Towels and cleaning solution are provided to remove perspiration from the equipment only. Please bring your own towels to remove perspiration from your body.
Shirts and shoes required at all times.
- Equipment may be checked in and out at the Front Desk. The person who signs equipment out is responsible for its return.
- Please refer to posted schedule for availability.
- Only soft-soled recreation shoes may be worn on the basketball courts.
- Participants are asked to put balls back in the ball racks, and to replace all equipment when finished. The ball racks are to be used only for storing balls.
- Open gym space should be shared with all persons seeking to use the gymnasium and should not be dominated by any one group or game.
- Do not kick basketballs or volleyballs, or throw any balls against the wall with undue force, up on the track, or into the overhead lights.
- Dunking is not allowed on any goal that has been lowered, and hanging on the rim is never allowed under any circumstance.
- Full-court usage (for basketball or volleyball) is allowed only at certain times, when other gym space is available for others. Always check with YMCA Staff for permission to use a full court.
- We strive to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all children. If your child has special needs which require extra attention we ask that you speak to the Member Services Director before dropping the child off. If it is necessary to discipline your child, the “time out” method is used.
- Child watch privileges are limited to the time that the parent is working out at the YMCA. Please do not leave the building.
- For the well-being of others, children with fevers and/or contagious illnesses cannot be allowed in the Child watch area.
- There will be a sign in sheet available, please list your name, your child’s name and the area of the building you plan to use. Your child will not be permitted to leave the Child watch area until you return and sign him/her out.
- Child watch attendants may not feed your children and OSHA Regulations do not permit employees to change diapers. We are unable to allow food or drink in the Child watch area. The YMCA is not responsible for member’s belongings.
- We may interrupt your workout if we need your assistance with your child.
- There is a limit of 8 children in the Child watch area at one time and Child watch care is provided on a first-come first served basis. Each visit is limited to a maximum of 2 hours.
- The YMCA thanks all our Child watch parents for allowing us the privilege of caring for your children. As your partner in this important endeavor we ask that you pick up your child by the time Child watch closes. If a child is picked up after the published Child watch closing time, a late fee ($1 for every 5 minutes after closing) will be charged.
- All general YMCA policies regarding behavior, dress, and age requirements must be followed by children as well.